[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Miss this Place
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Unreal Tournament » General Discussion

Post subject: Miss this Place
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 pm 

Hey everyone back to to see how things are here, I miss the game, You know after Bratt and Vendetta left us I lost interest fast, it felt like I lost a couple of family members and my own personal health problem kind of took over. How is Fluke doing ? Also our good friend Jacacz was extradited back to his home land for minor reasons, not sure when he will return but i get updates. Happy Spring my friends

Post subject: Re: Miss this Place
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Glad to see you are doing better Jad. Nobody here at hof forums besides fleece would know how FLuKE is doing. After telling FLuKE the truth about Bratt's true identity, the fact I had known about it three days after Bratt passed away and keeping it private for a couple years FLuKE parted ways with this community.

But hey... not to get you down in the dumps over lost members and game servers we have managed to find popularity in a hof sniper server. Check it out when you have time.

I might be able to find time to set up another server if you want to host one again. I'm not sure how many members here would go for RX. Most of our members go to Vulpine for their RX fix these days. Couldn't imagine us reclaiming any of that traffic but you never know could happen. Maybe you should contact those hof members whom still play RX and ask them if they would play on there before moving forward if a RX server is what you have in mind.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 pm 

Glad to see you again Jad

ALL HAIL MY EVIL BALL OF DOOM!

Diego_{HoF}
{L_IMAGE}

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 am 

Board index » Unreal Tournament » General Discussion